A light set with Kindbeam, designed to keep light on the path ahead and out of oncoming riders' eyes.
- A see and be-seen light set for everything you need to ride with lights every ride, day or night
- Commuter Comp R front Kindbeam keeps light on the ground ahead of you and out of oncoming riders' eyes
- Flare R City delivers a wide, 35-lumen beam that's ideal for city use
- DRL-specific focus, flash and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility
- Commuter Comp modes: high 450 LM ? 1.5 hrs, low 200 LM ? 6 hrs, day flash 300 LM ? 12 hrs
- Flare R City modes: day flash 35 LM ? 8 hrs, night flash 35 LM ? 16 hrs, day steady 20 LM ? 3 hrs, night steady 2 LM ? 20 hrs
- Blendr-compatible for integrated mounting on compatible Blendr stems, helmets and helmet mounts
- USB-rechargeable with included micro USB cable
The durable design keeps water out so you can focus on getting where you need to without worry, whatever the weather.
Kindbeam helps keep light on the road and out of oncoming riders' eyes
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are created equal. A true DRL is designed with specific focus, flash and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day. Without these three things, you just have a light.
Blend in for a seamless ride
The Blendr mount offers clean mounting on Blendr-compatible stems, choose the under-bar mount for proper orientation of light while using the computer above.
Not all Blendr bits are created equal. Click 'Learn more' to view our compatibility chart and ensure that you get the right parts for your bike.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!